1/2″ Black Malleable Iron 90-Degree Elbow Union
This unique pipe fitting allows the user to turn a pipeline in a different direction. This 90-Degree elbow union shifts the flow direction at a 90-Degree angle. This is extremely helpful when the pipeline has to navigate inside walls or around machinery. The union end on this 1/2″ Black Malleable Iron 90-Degree Elbow Union is what makes this different from a regular 90-Degree elbow. The elbow union end allows you to connect Black Iron piping with the ability of future separation. The black iron elbow unions allow the user to connect two iron pipes in a non-permanent way. The ends have female threads, compatible with black iron piping of the same nominal size. Black iron fittings such as these unions are technically made of a malleable variety of steel, but they are most commonly referred to as “black iron” because their properties are similar to that of a strong iron.
- Union on one end to screw on an existing pipe.
- For use with gas, oil, and air applications
- Malleable iron class 150 lb.
- 500 psi maximum working pressure
- Threads comply with ansi b1.20.1
- Consult your local building codes before installation
- Meets ASTM and ASME standards
- Made in China
- Do not use for drinking water
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov