An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, free ride terrain.
- Open, mud clearing tread design with ramped center knobs and aggressive shoulder knobs provide ample bite on loose soil and in corners
- TERRA – 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip
- 60 TPI Casing
- TR – Tubeless Ready – sealant required
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- Improved braking and traction